Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's to 2014

I'm actually really looking forward to the new year. I don't want to make any big, silly resolutions that I won't keep. So I'm going with simple. I want to read more, I want to be kinder to myself, I want to travel more, I want to work on my debt, I want to keep a gratitude journal. I feel like I have learned a lot about myself this year and I'm going to keep learning in the new year. I have started seeing a new counselor and I love the work she is having me do, I can see a difference after only 1 or 2 visits.
I'm also really excited for our cruise, we are going to New Orleans on Saturday and then getting on the ship on Sunday and will be cruising the eastern Caribbean for a week.  I'm taking a total of 7 work days off, I haven't ever taken that much time off at once so I'm really excited! I'm going to come back to work and have a new job, I'm taking the receptionist job which is much easier than the job I have now and doesn't require any brain power but I feel like I need a break for awhile. My supervisor told me I can be out there for however long I feel like, so if I get to bored I can always come back to a paralegal position. But it pays the same and you get better breaks and you don't have to deal with rude clients or rude attorneys...so I'm thinking I'm going to love it :) Anyhow that's it for now.

No comments: